The last two days have been a few firsts for me:
- First time to camp out on top of Sam’s Throne.
- First time to watch the sunset and then the sunrise the next morning.
- First time to drive on AR Hwy 374, this road has a section that is 14% grade! It is great drive in the fall.
- First time to eat at Sharon K’s, a diner in Jasper. By the way, the BBQ brisket sandwich is pretty good.
- First time to pick up a hitchhiker. John and his tag along dog are hiking the entire Buffalo River and then across the country.